Stay up to date on all things Crohn's Disease. Sign up and we’ll send you the latest news, resources, scientific breakthroughs, events, tips, and much more.

What kind of doctor do you see for Crohn’s Disease?

Patients should visit either a gastroenterologist who specializes in Crohn’s disease or an inflammatory bowel disease specialist.

Send this to a friend